Header

Header

Monday 26 December 2011

Cookbook Love


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, full of food, family, laughter and joy!



I absolutely adore Christmas Day - more than any other day of the year - and I was far from disappointed this year.  Each and every member of my family (including moi) was well-spoilt and well-fed.  It's not very often that I am "fooded" out but today is definitely one of those days! In the post Christmas feast haze, cooking is the last activity you feel like.  I did however manage to read about cooking and so, my day was not wasted entirely.  Included in my Christmas stocking were two fabulous books: Frankie's Afternoon Tea and Nigella's How to be a Domestic Goddess.  Both are full of deliciousness and I am already planning my next bakefest - stay tuned!

F. x

1 comment:

  1. So, it's afternoon tea your place sometime soon? Can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete